INTRODUCING: CAMPFIRE, A NEW COMMUNITY FOR CREATIVES
I am so excited to share my brand creative program with you today – a sort-of sister program to my Pattern Camp e-course – it’s called CAMPFIRE! And you’re invited to the fire.
Campfire is a private membership community + learning space for creative souls. It’s for anyone who wants to take their pattern and/or art-making skills to the next level, get inspired, have real, honest conversations + get real answers to questions, and who want to connect with like-minded creative people from around the world and be part of a supportive and encouraging group of fellow creatives.
Campfire is about: Inspiration. REAL conversation. Connection. Sharing information. Art-making. Technology. Not being perfect. Asking questions (and getting real answers!). Stretching ourselves. Vulnerability. Diving into the unknown. Saying YES.
It’s a virtual campfire where I hope you’ll love to gather and share wisdom and ask questions and BE together. I can’t wait to sit around the fire with everyone who decides to join me there!
New content is delivered monthly straight into your inbox.
Each month Campfire will include:
- An uplifting video Campfire Chat + a video Campfire Business Chat
- Fill-in and printable goodies and/or product templates for your artwork
- An in-depth interview with one of the pros – surface designers, illustrators, artist agents, and more
- A LIVE video check-in where we can chat and you can get your questions answered in real time each month
- A weekly pattern/art-making challenge theme
- An Illustrator, Photoshop, or iPad Pro video tutorial so you can practice your skills and learn some new tricks
- Info, advice, and motivational pep talks from expert contributors on topics like art licensing, portfolio-building, e-commerce, growing your creative business, social media, and more.
Current contributors include:
:: Madison Park Group creative director Margo Tantau
:: best-selling author Kari Chapin
:: successful online shop owner/pattern designer Kelly Parker Smith of Hello World Paper Co & Stamps
- Your Inner Campfire – where you can let your inner woo-woo out to play + shine!
- Ongoing conversation + connection with me and other creatives in our private Facebook group
- Book recommendations
- Assorted other goodies each month
As a Campfire member you’ll have access not only to the current month’s content but also the entire archive of content that’s been created each month in the private, member-only Campfire website. That means all the video tutorials, interviews, printable artwork, templates, everything!
The next session of Pattern Camp is coming up April 8-9, 2017.
A pretty sweet deal is available right now through April 7th if you’re interested in signing up for both Campfire and Pattern Camp:
Sign up for a yearly Campfire membership ($299 USD) and get into the Pattern Camp e-course for just $49 USD! (Regular course price: $239 USD)
That’s just $348 for both programs – a savings of $190. Yes! Invest in yourself and join us for a year of learning, uplifting, motivation, support, growth, and above all FUN.
If this seems like it’s up your alley, click here to head over to the Pattern Camp website to learn more:
Hope to see you in Camp and around the fire!